We Are Open!
So is the entire Napa Valley.
As the smoke cleared we remembered all that’s been lost and rejoice in all that’s been saved. During times like these, there is a spirit of caring in this Napa Valley that binds wounds and soothes the soul.
The Wine Country Wild Fires are history.
In the Beazley House the only thing you’ll smell is our Chocolate Chip Cookies!
• Wild fires did NOT threaten the Beazley House or Downtown Napa.
- The fires are OUT! No fires now threaten the Napa Valley.
- The devastation you saw on TV was centered in the City of Santa Rosa 40 miles away.
• Beazley House has been hosting guests and PG&E workers without interruption since fires began some 21 days ago!
• There was NOT one structure lost in the City of Napa. In fact in the City of Napa, we were never evacuated, nor did we lose phones, power or services.
• Of the over 500+ wineries in Napa Valley only 5 wineries were severely damaged or lost.
• None of the most famous wineries along Highway 29 up the center of the Napa Valley were damage.
• Our Air quality is crystal clear. The smell of smoke has been replaced by the smell of ripened fruit.
• All cities and towns in the Napa Valley have been given the all clear. The evacuations are OVER.
- Jim and Carol Beazley toured the Napa Valley from Napa to Calistoga using both Silverado Trail and Hwy 29. Over 99% of Napa's wineries are OPEN!
• The Napa Valley Wine Train, Platypus Tours, all Napa Tasting rooms and virtually all Napa Valley Restaurants are open and operating.
Book Now and you’ll get 50% off!
Reserve two nights between November 12th and December 23rd and get 50% off your 3rd night!
*Valid November 12th through December 23rd, 2017, cannot be applied to existing reservations, must call direct to reserve – 707.257.1649.
Book Now and you’ll get 50% off already reduced winter rates!
Reserve two nights between January 3rd and February 15th and get 50% off your 3rd night!
*Valid now January 3rd through February 15th, 2018. Cannot be applied to existing reservations. Must call direct to reserve – 707.257.1649.
"Winter is in the height of our Cabernet Season, which is when the region becomes a haven for cozy getaways, hearty fare, and of course, the world’s most spectacular wine. To top it off, the rains make the valley a vibrant green withs beds of lush yellow mustard scattered across the valley floor and in between the vines." -napavalley.com