The Beazley House is open. We never closed...and we’re here for you.
So is the entire Napa Valley.
As the smoke cleared we remembered all that’s been lost and rejoice in all that’s been saved. During times like these, there is a spirit of caring in this Napa Valley that binds wounds and soothes the soul.
The Wine Country Wild Fires are history.
In the Beazley House the only thing you’ll smell is our Chocolate Chip Cookies!
• Wild fires did NOT threaten the Beazley House or Downtown Napa.
• Beazley House has been hosting guests and PG&E workers without interruption since fires began some 21 days ago!
• There was NOT one structure lost in the City of Napa. In fact in the City of Napa, we were never evacuated, nor did we lose phones, power or services.
• Of the over 500+ wineries in Napa Valley only 5 wineries were severely damaged or lost.
• None of the most famous wineries along Highway 29 up the center of the Napa Valley were damage.
• Our Air quality is crystal clear. The smell of smoke has been replaced by the smell of ripened fruit.
• All cities and towns in the Napa Valley have been given the all clear. The evacuations are OVER.
• The Napa Valley Wine Train, Platypus Tours, all Napa Tasting rooms and virtually all Napa Valley Restaurants are open and operating.